[TowerTalk] recabling an MT-61 or MT-40 crank-up tower

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] recabling an MT-61 or MT-40 crank-up tower
From: "ae1t@netzero.com" <ae1t@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:00:08 GMT
Recently, the crank-up cable on my old Wilson MT-61 tower failed.
However, the rest of the tower seems to be in good shape.  I've read
comments from others that say it is possible to recable the tower.  Any
hints about the procedure would be appreciated.

For example, what type of cable did you use?  How is the cable tied off
or fastened at the end points?  Did you find anything resembling a set
of instructions?

73...
Peter, AE1T

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com