Re: [TowerTalk] LMR400 and crankup towers

To: britech@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR400 and crankup towers
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:59:11 -0500
Allen:

I use it with my Tri-Ex W51 crank up tower with no problems.  I use
black cable ties to bind it along with some RG213 and the control cable
for by Ham IV rotor.  The LMR400 feeds a Cushcraft AR270B 2m/440
vertical at about 65 feet, while the RG213 feeds my Tennadyne T-10 log
periodic at 50 feet.

Tom, WW5L