Re: [TowerTalk] Tower spacing

To: WØQFC <erastber@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower spacing
From: kd4e <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:17:06 -0400
 > WØQFC wrote:
> I am getting ready to put up a second tower and I wonder what the general
> rule-of-thumb is regarding the spacing of the two towers.
> My existing tower has a TA-33SR at 40' and the second tower will have 6 & 2
> M beams at 55' & 60'.
> Any advise you can offer will be appreciated.

Gene, I'd be tempted to look at spacing that would
allow you to load the towers as directional HF verticals!

Perhaps 35 or 70 feet for 20 or 40M?

I think that switching the one you feed controls
the direction.

I copied this to the towertalk list as there are
folks there who would have truly informed advice.

can forward you their posts.

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E