Re: [TowerTalk] help identifying a tower

To: <ersmar@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] help identifying a tower
From: "Cameron" <ccrum@dot11net.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:35:29 -0500
Well I got the tower today and it is a DMX tower. It looks like I have
sections 8 through 4 which is good because I can always add to the top. I'll
have to get a new section 8 as they cut the legs to get this out of the
ground. I'm glad I wasn't the one climbing this thing when it was up....the
foundation looked like a round hole just big enough to get the legs in. I'm
not sure why they didn't just unbolt the thing, but when they cut it, they
sawed off about two feet off the bottom section. It's possible that is all
that was in the ground. It wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone have a bottom section for one of these?

Cameron