[TowerTalk] Antenna/tower questions

To: "TOWERTALK" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna/tower questions
From: WØQFC <erastber@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:25:52 -0400
First, does anyone have a recommendation for a small 6m and a small 2m beam
that do not cost a small fortune?
Second, a question about which antennae should go on which tower: I have a
crank-up that extends to 36' that has a TA-33SR/WARC and a 2M Ringo on top,
that is right outside of the shack. Co-Ax runs are approximately 60'.
The second tower that is going up in the next month or so which will be 58'
to the top of the tower, that was planed for the 6 and 2 meters beams and
would have a Co-Ax run of about 125'.
So, the question: which antenna(s) on which tower?
Should I forget about the 6 m beam and just use the Ringo?
TIA and 73 to all. . . .
Gene, WØQFC
Spring Hill, Florida
WEB SITE: