Re: [TowerTalk] Turnbuckles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Turnbuckles
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:23:11 -0500
Denny, I am so sorry to hear about this.  I would hate making that discovery
about my place.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time.  Thanks for the
reality check that we don't retain full personal control of our
installations and that just because we would trust our own lives to our own
engineering and mechanical competence, doesn't mean that's what we're doing
when we start climbing.

Sobering.

Mark, N5OT