Re: [TowerTalk] N or UHF?

To: "Charles Gallo" <Charlie@TheGallos.com>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N or UHF?
From: "mryan001" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:17:38 -0400
I would think that H-N connectors which if I remember were a military spec
for higher power and more constant impedance could...COULD be a possible
fix. I personally like the N types connectors myself. I think that for uses
50mhz thru HF the difference would be nil as far as the impedance difference
would be. However, for true VHF and up I would rather the N or HN connectors
to be sure. The RF-Connection may have the HN if interested. - Mike