Re: [TowerTalk] re coax jumpers help

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re coax jumpers help
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:51:15 -0400
I know Rob means well and we hams should be capable of "doing it
ourselves" but in this day in age time is quite valuable.  By the time
you purchase all of the tools Rob suggests (assuming you don't have them
already) and "pay" yourself an hourly wage I think many of us will find
that buying pre-made jumpers is cost effective.  I know I do.  And by
the way I buy from Joel at TheRFConnection.  73 bob de w9ge