To: towertalk@contesting.com, K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 47, Issue 22
From: Nick Pair <daweezil2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:51:52 -0800 (PST)
Hi Roger,

I have found the stuff for LM600 expensive but not too hard to find.
I found crinp male N's at sharperconcepts.zoovy.com at $6 each listed on their
website but they do deal on quanities when you contact then directly with your
needs. I didn't see any UHF connectors for 600 but they might stock them and
not be listed. They do have the cimp tool for 600 along with other crimpers and
strippers.
I do buy from them professionly but in no way endorse them due to
reimbursement. They are responsive to emails and have quick service for us
older persons that tend to have projects change details at the last moment.
(i.e. I thought you wanted what I heard not what you said)

Of course YMMV

Nick
WB7PEK
Somewhere near the Wet Coast of Washington