[TowerTalk] Nello tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nello tower
From: "Vic" <wb4slm@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:48:04 -0500
I'm soliciting feedback on Nello 25N or 45N -- wonder if any one has used,
installed or has presently in use this manufacturer of tower .. I'm considering
a purchase of new tower to replace the tower a local crane company destroyed,
according to them at my request.. and I am looking at the Nello tower as an
option .. one installer I've spoke with says Nello by far has the best
galvanized coating and is clean for install ... comments to the list please ..
thanks in advance -- de SLM//