Re: [TowerTalk] FW: ICON: The Antenna farm

To: <k1ttt@arrl.net>,"'reflector -tower'" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"'reflector cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: ICON: The Antenna farm
From: "Mike, K6BR" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:39:06 -0800
I had forgotten that they were taking the farm down and building a sports
field.  I will drive past tomorrow and see if there is anything left.

K6BR, Tracy, CA

See below. mayb3XM6JRoe something salvageable in the tracy ca area??

Fixed links:

http://www.insulators.com/pictures/?id=167860012

http://www.insulators.com/pictures/?id=167858696

http://www.insulators.com/pictures/?id=167861475