Re: [TowerTalk] Max Unguyed Rohn 25 height to support dipole end

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Max Unguyed Rohn 25 height to support dipole end
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:22:35 -0000
If you raise the ends to the same height as the center, assuming it's 100'
high or so, you will have a bi-directional antenna instead of an
omni-directional one.   You'll gain about 2dB's broadside and loose on the
ends and unless the antenna is 200'+ high, most of your signal will go
straight up.  Is this what you are looking for?

John KK9A