Re: [TowerTalk] Source of 6/8 pin connectors?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source of 6/8 pin connectors?
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:57:01 -0500 (EST)
Jim,

I recommend that you do not use six pin C-J connectors.  Its easy to misalign
the male and female connector with three pins engaged and the other three pins
not engaged.  The results can be disastrous!  The eight pin connector cannot be
misaligned in this way, its a very good choice.

73!
Frank
W3LPL