Re: [TowerTalk] custom aluminum panels

To: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>, "Jerrry BOYD" <exlasd@msn.com>,"Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Richard M. Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] custom aluminum panels
From: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 9:21:00 -0800
-----Original Message-----

From:  Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Subj:  Re: [TowerTalk] custom aluminum panels
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:09 am
Size:  1K

  Following up on Jim's comment regarding the printer/laminate method with a
question - is there a way to do white on black (white letters on black
background material)? My panels are black to go with all the other stuff in the
shack and the only thing I can find, to make myself, is a Dymo labels. I do too
much rework to get a panel engraved so looking for something that can be done
with a printer, etc.

--------
good quality inkjet and photo paper will give you a very nice black. One can
also just make the file and take it somewhere like Kinko's to have it printed.
Typically a buck or three per square foot.  They can also do the laminate, but
it's up to you to do the cutting of holes and such.  Craft stores have circular
and rectangular punches.