Re: [TowerTalk] How do you separate aluminium tubes that are stucktogeth

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How do you separate aluminium tubes that are stucktogether ?
From: Dan Bookwalter <n8dcj@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 06:26:46 -0800 (PST)
a long time ago a friend of mine took a yagi to VP9
where it was exposed to salt air , then when he left
he telescoped all the elements together and left it
that way until he was ready for his next visit a year
later , the telescoped sections wouldnt come apart so
we soaked them in penetrating oil , after awhile they
slipped apart with not much effort...

just a thought

Dan N8DCJ

http://new.mail.yahoo.com