[TowerTalk] AKO account for crank-up mast manual

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] AKO account for crank-up mast manual
From: "Anthony Rick" <asrick@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:56:20 -0600
Hi:

I'm looking for the technical manual for a military crank up mast,
AB-1386/U.  I have been in contact with the Department of Defense and
they have informed me that I can download the manual if I have an Army
Knowledge Online (AKO) account.  In order for me to register for the
account I need to enter a .mil email address of a current serviceman
or servicewoman who will "sponsor" me by activating my account through
a forwarded email.

Is there anybody with an AKO account willing to download the manual
for me or help me activate my account?

The manual I need is is publication number TM 11-5985-426-12&P.

Here is a link to the manual: http://www.army.mil/usapa/tech/EM_0161_1.html

Any hellp would be greatly appreciated

Anthony
AA9OC

PS:  Will-Burt,the manufacturer of the mast has informed me that this
is the route I need to take to get their manual, so no help from them
either.