Re: [TowerTalk] Roof Counterpoise

To: "Jason Reber" <jreber@thebluezone.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Roof Counterpoise
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:40:59 -0800
What works easier ... aluminum foil .. `ties cheap at COSTCO and the likes
.. easy to staple, bend, etc..  hint .. don't cut at the end of runs, simply
fold over like a Christmas wrap and come back the other way, and eliminates
a possible "disconnect" at that point .. works swell in fiberglass canopies,
too .. you can glue it to the ceiling there .. rubber cement, so easily
"undone" ..
Buy the   W I D E   roll ..  more convenient!
First time I did this type project, used chicken wire... next time, tinfoil
... never went back to poultry electronics!
73

Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX

mailto: AA6DX@ARRL.NET