Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <w4tv@subich.com>,"'Eric Hilding'" <dx35@hilding.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat
From: "J A Ritter" <w0uce@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:46:41 -0500
First Omnibus, now Bird Kill; what is next from the Funny Candy Company?
They have far too much spare time on their hands to sit around and dream up
"what can we study or do next to mess with hams." Also they have an
abundance of attorneys who are paid by the word to write the volumes of
documents supporting every subject to include, which FCC department gets an
extra 2.28 minute coffee break...