Re: [TowerTalk] AM radio interference

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AM radio interference
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:20:58 -0600
Once upon a time someone asked:

"Do they have anything like that for all commercial towers within a given
>area?

If they do, I haven't found it, and it was damned difficult to find this
link. I stumbled onto it, and have never found a link to it from "the front
door." But as you can see, there are links on the page above for both FM
and TV broadcast licenses as well. "

This link will take you to broadcast station tower data base:

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/amq.html<http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/amq.html>

And this will take you to Wireless Tel Bureau "Antenna Structure Registration"
page for commercial comms towers (cell, public safety, utilities, etc)

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/AsrSearch/asrRegistrationSearch.jsp<http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/AsrSearch/asrRegistrationSearch.jsp>

Hope this helps someone.

Hopefully the links will work with a click. Although I've noticed that when the
e-mail goes out, and comes back through the TT "monster", for some reason the
link gets "doubled up" (printed twice) so check it out in your browser; you may
have to do a little edit out of the dup.

73
K9WN Jake