Re: [TowerTalk] Alternative PL-259 Connector

To: "'Garry'" <g.drummond@verizon.net>,"'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alternative PL-259 Connector
From: "W3YY - Bob" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:35:40 -0000
Garry -

I have found two different connectors of this type.

Check out part number RFC 17-O1C (double check, but I think this is the part
number)at RF Connection, www.therfc.com.

There is another one available that also assembles without soldering the
braid, but I'd have to look up the info.  Let me know if you need it.

73, Bob - W3YY