Re: [TowerTalk] K9AY loops-- phased

To: Jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] K9AY loops-- phased
From: Joe Szeliga <j.sz@transam.home.pl>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:32:58 +0100
Dear Gents, before i prepare detailed answer
my propose is to visit page with 160/80 mtr version
http://www.sp3key.com/klub/k9ay_160_en/index.html
Link in my previous post was adequate to 80/40 mtr version

The new 160 mtr version  with antenna spacing 20 mtr (1/8 W.L.)
and phase shift 135 degrees is under development/ final testing.

Joe, SP9P