Re: [TowerTalk] Radio Frequency Systems Cable

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radio Frequency Systems Cable
From: Steve Maki <steve@oakcom.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:19:55 -0500
Craig,

UCF-114 is corrugated copper hardline. RFS calls it "Ultraflex" cable,
but being 1-1/4" diameter, it's not really very flexible. UCF is similar
to Andrew VXL cable. It's not what you want for a crankup tower setup.

I don't know of any coax in that size or loss category that would be
mechanically appropriate.

Steve K8LX