[TowerTalk] antennex - CD-ROM No. 10 Double Pack Released ~2000articles

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] antennex - CD-ROM No. 10 Double Pack Released ~2000articles
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:17:25 EST
FYI.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

CD-ROM #10 Double Pack  Released

We  have released antenneX on CD-ROM #10 "Double Pack" with 1,953+
Articles on 2  CDs. Includes the popular L.B. Cebik "Antennas"
CD-ROM Version 8.0 with a  collection of 700+ of LB's articles plus the
new antenneX on CD-ROM, Version  15 with 1,253 more great antenna and
radio-related articles for your reading,  construction and
eXperimenting pleasure.

Plus, free software for  antenna utilities, antenna & network designs
and modeling, all on the  same CDs.

It's one of our best bargains to add an enormous reference to  your
library. Also, it makes for an excellent Xmas gift for a friend  or
yourself. It's a gift that keeps on giving!

For more  info:

Please just go to our new Announcements Page for  info:
http://www.antennex.com/news/index.html

Thanks  for your time & hope to see you soon!

Happy  Holidays!

(^_^)
Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online  Magazine