[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Section question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Section question
From: "Cecil Moore" <w5dxp@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 13:44:13 -0600
I brought six ten-foot sections of Rohn 25G with me from AZ to TX when I
retired.
I intended to put up a 60 foot tower. But one of the sections has 11"
spacing on
the top instead of the 11.25" specified spacing. Does anyone know where this
11"
spacing came from? Are sections of 25G available with 11" spacing between
the
mounting posts? This has bothered me for years. The bottom post spacing is
the
correct 11.25" spacing so this one section would not fit into an identical
section
like itself.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now