[TowerTalk] C/KuBand Dish

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C/KuBand Dish
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:49:53 -0500
I have a C/Ku mesh 11 1/2 foot dish (in good shape) I'd like to get out of
the back yard.
The dish measures 10' edge to edge, or 11'8" across the surface and was
listed as an 11.5 foot dish.
It's currently on a polar mount on a 10' steel post which I'd like to get
out of the back yard.

The location is Midland Michigan which is about 120 miles north of Detroit.

Any one interested, drop me a line...The price is right! As I said, I just
want to get it out of the back yard and out of the way.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com