[TowerTalk] TIC RINGS

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC RINGS
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:25:23 EST
My efforts to get a tower up in KH6 have taken a slight turn and I may  have
to make modifications to my tower plans since the county is screwing around
with me (long story, and not surprising).

Anybody out there have experience with using TIC Rings to rotate a BIG
antenna...specifically a MonstIR SteppIR...about 21 square feet?  I may  have
to go
this route and need to know if it is a viable alternative.  No  way would a
traditional swingarm sidemount (310 degree coverage) work for this  monster.

Anybody have an answer for this one?

Bill  K4XS/KH7XS