Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundations

To: "TowerTalk" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundations
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:12:13 -0800
As to the epoxy ~~~ I spent a couple days a while back researching that
subject, and I have NO qualms using epoxy ... if you get the right one, it
provides better adhesion to the J bolt (not used anymore, I understand ...
just nuts on threaded stock) ... than poured concrete!  Look it up!  And,
the correct epoxy is readily available at your contractor's favorite
hardware store, your rental place, or on-line.  Bottom line .. NOT risky ...
Let sleeping dog lie, and put the new around the old ... `cept you will be
disturbing the dirt alongside that old concrete ... again, don't see that as
a major issue.  73
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX

mailto: AA6DX@ARRL.NET