[TowerTalk] Rotor Mast and thrust bearing alignment

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Mast and thrust bearing alignment
From: w7psk@w7psk.net
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:08:45 -0500
Ok stupid question of the week.

I did a search of the archives and didn't seen anything close to what I need.

I'm putting up a GM tower and have the Yaesu 065 Thrust Bearing in the top and
a 800DXA on the plate.  NOW, the rotor has some play in the bolt holes but not
much.

How does one insure the bearing and rotor are aligned perfectly vertical to
put the mast down into them as to not cause any side torque from an offset mast.

Haven't quite figured that one out.

Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington