[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain HG70-HD Base for sale

To: "'Tower Talk Reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain HG70-HD Base for sale
From: "Allen R. Brier" <britech@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:13:52 -0600
I have the top half of a Hy-Gain HG70-HD base for sale. When delivered, it
got slightly bent and after reporting to Hy-Gain, they offered to send me
another. I am quite sure it can be straightened back out. The bottom half of
the base comes in pieces, which are to be wired or welded to the top half
(per the manual). The pieced are standard 1" and smaller rebar which can be
purchased almost anywhere. I will be happy to part with this base at a
reasonable price to anyone who wants to pick it up (I live in Richmond, TX
near Houston). The new base costs $350.00 plus $150.00 shipping.

Please contact me at n5xz@arrl.net or 281-342-1882 or 713-705-4801.

Allen Ross Brier, N5XZ