[TowerTalk] Vintage Rhombic Treatises

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vintage Rhombic Treatises
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:28:25 -0800
Does anyone know how long a copyright  holds for an antenna book?  I
recovered from storage two beautifully written books on Rhombic Antennas.
that are probably classics.  One, from Collins Radio, about Rhombic design,
with a lot of graphical design aids, from about 1955, and another by ATT,
very old, written during the Heyday of Rhombics used to hop the pond on the
east coast.  They are so well written, and illustrated, I would be tempted
to republish  them, if there is a want for them, and if it was legal. Both
copyrights as printed in the books are more than 50 years old.

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg@hotmail.com;
Skype: Sparky599
Moon or Bust!--Jamesburg Gang Rides Again!