Re: [TowerTalk] The T2X Rotor

To: <RTTYMAN@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The T2X Rotor
From: "K8RI" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:36:30 -0400
I've used the Tail Twisters over the years with good luck with the exception
my current set up which is way too large for the T2X.  It's only a TH-5 at
100 feet, but at 115 feet is a 7L 6-meter beam on a 28'10" boom and a 14
foot cross boom at 130 feet with a pair of 12L 2-meter beams and a pair of
11 L 440s. OTOH an HDR 300 couldn't handle it either<:-)) Both lived very
short lives.

I would think a T2X would hold up well as long as both the weight and wind
load are within its specs.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com