Re: [TowerTalk] ID of A3s boom

To: george <george@vagner.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ID of A3s boom
From: Tom Carrubba KA2D <ka2d@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:51:27 -0400
Hello George

I did not read your entire post the first time around. This
is a common problem..

We solved this problem by pinning the elements to boom.
We used #8 stainless screws though the clamps into the boom.
You also need to index the boom if you plan on disassembly
in future.

Our club uses the A3 for FD, local lighthouse and Skywarn
Recognition day. The A3 is now over 10 years old...

Hopes this helps
Tom KA2D