[TowerTalk] Winch Failure -- US Tower Response

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Winch Failure -- US Tower Response
From: KT2Q <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:26:46 -0400
Gents...

Thought I'd mention that Bruce, the President of
U.S. Tower, contacted me an hour or so after I
e-mailed the company about the winch problem on
Saturday. Been in touch with them several times
since.

They offered assistance to help evaluate any
damage to the tower by going over a few close-up
pictures and offered to look over the winch to try
and figure out the cause of the free-wheeling. I
think that says a lot about the company,
especially since I purchased the tower 7 years
ago.

Tony KT2Q