Re: [TowerTalk] Vista comment and tower question.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vista comment and tower question.
From: Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:19:31 -0700
Hi all & Dave,

That was going to be my comment about Linksys Tech Support,  It sounds like
'smoke & mirrors' because TCP/IP is TCP/IP on a vista, win95, DOS 6.0
or WinXP computer,
there is no difference between the boxes, it's all IP
networking.   I've got to the
point on linksys tech support that I call linksys in So Cal for
replacement of units
and bypass their 'third world tech support' people because they are
just reading from
scripts about problems, not diagnosing the problem at hand.

Bob
NA6T

Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 5