[TowerTalk] Shorting stubs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shorting stubs
From: " Wayne Carroll W4MPY" <W4MPY@w4mpy.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:20:39 -0400
I have a 3 element Hygain 40m beam at 170 feet and the clamp that
supports the shorting bars has come loose.
I have a new set of hardware to replace it, but to prevent having to
remove the beam to get to the replacement point (it is out of reach)
would it work if the clamp was on the OTHER side of the boom to
mast clamp... the rods would have to be reformed to clear the clamp.
My question is would this work.???
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Wayne W4MPY

If you ain't the LEAD DOG, the scenery NEVER changes!!!