[TowerTalk] 6 meter yagi by DX Engineering

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6 meter yagi by DX Engineering
From: "Kinney John-r17512" <J.Kinney@freescale.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:28:55 -0700
I have a query for the group,

I have a 6 meter antenna made by DX Engineering.  It is a 6DX8, 8
element yagi on a 35+ foot boom.  The problem is, I have two instruction
manuals with two sets of dimensions.  One manual has a date on the
drawing of 11 Jan 1990, the other is not dated.  I sent an email to Dick
Ewing, KO7N and Bill Sattler, N0XX via their addresses on QRZ, but both
bounced as non-deliverable.  I also tried the phone number on the
manual, but it has been disconnected.  As most of you are aware, the DX
Engineering I am referring to is not the same DX Engineering that exists
today in Ohio.  The company "DX Engineering" that made this antenna was
located in Oregon.  I would like to know if anyone has one of these
antennas and/or any information on getting in touch with either of these
gentlemen?

John Kinney
KA7CVJ
Tempe, Arizona