[TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Guy wire assembly question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Guy wire assembly question
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:53:03 -0400 (EDT)
Phil,

I've also used the bench vise method for years.

Many tower installations do not use the Preformed Line Products's
recommended thimble size for big grips.  For 1/4 inch EHS, PLP specifies
1/2 inch heavy duty thimbles.  Here are the applicable PLP documents:

http://www.preformed.com/artsfest/files/AppProc/SP2049-3.pdf

http://www.preformed.com/artsfest/files/AppProc/SP2806.pdf

Good luck!

73