Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] MA550 Tubular Tower Binding.

To: "'Ron'" <kk7go@razzolink.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] MA550 Tubular Tower Binding.
From: "Michael Hatzakis Jr MD" <lists@hatzakis.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:55:33 -0700
Hi Ron,

Yes, mine had the same problem and have a few suggestions, first, though,
check the alignment of the rotor to the coupling to the thrust bearing
assembly.  My rotor was turning with a little bit of list and as a result,
it would bind.  You might be surprised that the binding might be below the
thrust bearing, not above.  I've worked with mine for years and I love it...

Michael  K3MH  Bellevue