[TowerTalk] High voltage lines

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] High voltage lines
From: "RonSpencer" <ronspencer@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:04:24 -0400
 Imagine how this concept was first proven to work.

Hey rookie, we've got a great job for you. We're going to fly you over to
the high voltage lines and have you short them to the helicopter (new pilot
for this too!). Then you're going to climb onto the lines and work on them
while they are powered. Sure its safe! Put on this suit and it will protect
you!

Now that first guy and his pilot were the brave ones!!

N4XD

5:20 PM