Re: [TowerTalk] 40 mts moxon and 20 mts yagi

To: Fabio Grisafi <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 mts moxon and 20 mts yagi
From: Tim Kass <timkass@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:00:25 -0400
I would research a couple places, LB Cebik's topics on Moxon's and The Moxon
Project web site...my experience agrees with Cebik about trying to put one
moxon inside the other...the outer one works fine but not the inner... hope
this helps..

I have a 20-17-10 meter Moxon patterned off of the Opti-beam OB6-3M but fed
with parallel transmission line.

73, Tim
K8WBL

> From: fabio.grisafi@libero.it> To: towertalk@contesting.com> Date: Thu, 26
> Apr 2007 22:31:33 +0200> Subject: [TowerTalk] 40 mts moxon and 20 mts yagi> >
> Hello !> > I wish to build a dual band antenna for the 40 and 20 mts bands. I
> have a 33 ft 3" diam. boom and I am thinking of a two elements moxon>
> rectangle for 40 mts and a 3 or 4 elements yagi for 20 mts. > Any idea,
> suggestion (or even an already made project ?).> > Best regards and 73,> >
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!