[TowerTalk] Movement of 25g

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Movement of 25g
From: Henry <henry@mrlistersir.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 22:18:54 -0700
I have 100 ft of 45g with phyllistran guys at 35, 70, 100ft. I can tell
you that with the synthetic guys, there is more movement than with steel
guys. However, the total movement at 100 feet is less than 2 inches.

I am up another tower on occasion, 135ft of 25g, with 2 stacked long
boom M^2 144mHz antennas (at KO7N) with 4 or 5 (can't remember right
now) sets of EHS guys. It moves less than the 45g.

On a side note, the 45g has a a 24ft Rohn climbable 3 inch od mast that
moves a bunch when I  am at the top of it. Working on the antenna at the
top takes faith in engineering.