[TowerTalk] Pardon me, my slip is showing

To: TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pardon me, my slip is showing
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

  Whoooeeeee.  Flame suit on.  I want to tell all of you that I think the
technology behind the SteppIR is great...wonderfull...and I would love to have
one.  I understand all the pros and cons....

  But....

  It just doesn't work for me right now.  Does the SteppIR work.  Do Doubt.
let me repeat that, No Doubt.  Does it work better?  What I hear seems to lead
to that conclusion.  So, with that said....for me, right now, a SteppIR does
not work.

  Now, if I moved...got a crank up tower...and a sissor lift....well it might
work for me.  But not with my bad knees from playing to much softball when I
was younger and to much Football when I was in my formative years.

  So much for life.

  Again....I like the SteppIR...I was just commenting on my situation.  See you
in the pileups.

  Lee - K0Wa

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense devine?