[TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutions

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutions
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 21:39:58 -0400
I own a number of Array Solution products and in my opinion the quality is
excellent.  Jay also does a great job of supporting his products.  I had a
Stackmaster that had some relay problems, although I could see nothing wrong
by eye..  This box was involved in a lightning strike and it was over a year
old.  Jay suggested various remedies and non worked.  I sent him the box and
he replaced every relay and the PC board for no charge.  Once I called to
order an UNUN for my shortened 160m vertical and he suggested using a
hairpin coil instead to match the impedance.  I definitely don't feel that
Jay is ripping hams off.

John KK9A / P40A