[TowerTalk] Pipe dimensioning

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pipe dimensioning
From: npalex@aol.com
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:21:07 -0400
Bill,
Thanks for the addition of a more precise descriptor of the dimension being
refered to. However given the context of the original statement I think the
reference is clear that if tubing sizesÂdefine the outside dimension, then a
change in wall thickness could only effect the inside diameter for any given
tubing size.Â

However you did miss my typo on the spelling of diameter.

Norm W4QN

Message: 2