Re: [TowerTalk] Blower wiring puzzle with EBM PABST

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Blower wiring puzzle with EBM PABST
From: "monty taylor" <montytaylor@texoma.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:58:05 -0500
Bill,

I had the same problem with my ebm blower.  I finally found the answer on
their web page under support, then technical papers.  My password does work
now, but I found a copy and I will indicate wiring,

Blue    To One side of 120v leg
Brown   To Start Capacitor (Brown lead if the one supplied by ebm)
Black   To the other leg of 120v AND the other lead from the start capacitor
(Blue if the one supplied by ebm)

6 to 8 mfd 200vac capacitor or so, use less to slow it down.

Best regards,
Monty/WB5GLB since 1969