Re: [TowerTalk] EMI concerns;Detectors/Radiation Allergies

To: "'larryjspammenot@teleport.com'" <larryj@teleport.com>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EMI concerns;Detectors/Radiation Allergies
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:36:58 -0500
Thanks for the link, LJ. Did you see the first reader comment from someone
else claiming to have the disease?:

"Treatment for that was successful until a Ham radio enthusiast moved in
next door - operating on both UHF and long-wave frequencies. That triggered
the EM sensitivity, resulting in a huge worsening of dystonia symptoms."