[TowerTalk] Stepper Cable length

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stepper Cable length
From: "denis coolican" <coolican@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:43:12 -0600
Well I can give you a bit of information on cable lengths and 4 element
steppers.

I took down the 4 element stepper at Ve6JO's place near Calgary last year.  The
tower was a long way from the house. The cable length was 110 ft on the tower +
500 ft in a conduit + 40 ft in the house for a total length of 650 ft. The
cable was four runs of #16 cable X 4 runs.  It worked all OK.

I have the Stepper operating at VE6fi so will have to check what the power
supply was/is.

For your information

Denis with Ve6fi