[TowerTalk] vertical ground experiment

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] vertical ground experiment
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:45:20 -0500
Oh boy... Peter...

Too many thunderstorms, eh??? Coincidence??? I think not... it's obvious you
have made the "water gods" extremely upset with your shenanigans... putting one
end of your antenna into the pool... sheesh... you'd better jerk that wire out
of there before the water gods alert the lightning gods about what you have
done!

:-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 4