Re: [TowerTalk] steppIR problem--from the front lines

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] steppIR problem--from the front lines
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:31:00 -0400
Unfortunately, Jerry (I assume he's a Fluid Motion employee) initially told
him that the problem was in the power supply and not the antenna so AH6FC
installed the antenna.  Now it appears that he has to take it down, repair
it and reinstall it, which is never a pleasant task.  Bill, hopefully the
new motor will work for you!

Gl,
John