To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 55, Issue 4
From: Garry <g.drummond@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 16:22:17 -0400
Hi Paul,

I remember the Telrex Monobanders used a T-Match as stated by N8DE. I
have an old Telrex catalog and it shows the use of a 1/2 wave coax balun
at the feedpoint. You must have the "Monarch" model 20M-436. They only
say "balun supplied" and don't say what type of coax is used for the
balun. Let me know if you would like me to scan the page covering the 20
meter beam.

73,
Garry - WR4R